Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trench Foot And Urine

Mny (Maybelline)

MNY The brand is young for a few years out of Maybelline. This is the description found on the site "Profumissima" http://profumissima.blogspot.com/

"MNY and rub your eyes with as many as 153 references in total, including eye shadow, lip gloss, eyeliner, enamels, blush in full color.

Every two months, then, will launch a capsule-collection with a new look: the first will be called 'I am a Pop Queen', imagine a rainbow of shades ...

I hope this line will not be too selective distribution, it would be a crime: it seems that its products will cost more than € 4 ... "

So just a young line and ultra economical. Now, the ' I have never seen in any supermarket so let's say I had a nice butt to get this product to my market stall (The'm loving it!). Paid € 3 they seemed at first blush of gloss, hours from the initial visual color and the effect seemed to gloss, then read better (I always regret not doing so) I just saw Liquid Blush.
The color I can not tell, because I have not found any indication or any numbers or names.
In my stall there were still only these two colors.
Let's start with the description, are liquid blush with a watery consistency, however, not say, but glossy, fairly compact (I do not know how to say it simply does not run on the cheek). From the appearance of color, a shade light, but this product is added as the effect increases. Let's say that I still use it when I want to give a light touch of color to my cheeks! The duration
è ottima, la sfumabilità è decente e le colorazione sono parecchio carine e senza glitter o comunque riflessi!
Vi lascio alle foto ragazzuole!










0 comments:

Post a Comment