Monday, February 21, 2011

Can Ice Cream Help An Upset Stomach?

Catrice

The collection of Christmas Catrice out this winter (and when else?) I just got this eyeliner and I have regretted it bitterly. 3.79 and literally thrown into the toilet! In
silver color (there are also black) eyeliner that was promising, the brush and the color looked good on the back of his hand seemed to cast almost silver. It seemed, in fact. Put
eye disappears completely leaving this aloe silvery little to do with the "cast" than before. The section is not uniform enough and life is very bad.
Well, I do not recommend own.
and expects that a product has to fight very bad for not liking, so trust me, if you find it, by chance, let it where it is!
I leave the still photos and swatches (not fooled).
kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment