Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sidekick Unlimited Hack Blog

Review Body Glitter Liquid Blush Review Kiko

Caught in color 11 to € 2.00 on offer in the shop I think Kiko Como, these glitter I have conquered it now! The reason?! The lightness and elegance of these "throw light" (hahaha, I wanted to avoid repetition), yes, the glitter and there are elegant targati Kiko.
In fact I have not found it too big sbrilluccicanti, last a long time even without a base under them and I almost always use the sides of the eye especially on Saturday night (festaaa).
I do not think there are 11 colors or more, or at least back in the box in which I found there was only one color different from this. Recommend them!? Yes, absolutely. In my modest opinion I think they both look good for that evening look rivivacizzare day. Now on the body I have not tried but I must say that quite a few, that is, with this tube in my two arms up to make filling them with glitter, said that cost little and are in balance, or at least still have hope.
kiss!




0 comments:

Post a Comment