Friday, February 25, 2011

Fondant Ballerina How To Make

Review Volume Mascara & Mascara Volume Definition And Basic Beauty

Quite a few months ago opened in Como Lemons, one of the great perfumes after Sephora and Douglas, who also say its a cosmetic line, in precisely the Basic Beauty I tried mascara and glazes. At the opening rounds
had bid enamel, mascara and lipgloss. The mascara costs € 3 each, now I think they cost about € 7.00.
But no more talk, let's start with the review.
mascara I are very similar, only one volume, the other rather than the volume also provides the definition.
expire in 6 months and packaging very simple, "from beyond the grave" (all black, but one that has the silver brush).
I really do not upset me, not because they are fabulous, however, have a brush too big and too often stretch the product. The black mascara is intense, and defines volumizes but just be careful in preparing for lumps.
Now maybe if I had to pay € 7.00 direct me to other mascara, like that of Astra and soon I'll review and others, but I must say I am not just be thrown away.
I leave the photos, including details of the brush.


0 comments:

Post a Comment