Monday, February 28, 2011

Pokemon Deluge Registro

eyelashes!? You can. Review

One of the few issues of concern to almost every fan of make-up are the eyelashes. They are friends or foes, fascinate and then we are attracted to them since they lead to deep insights, a spectacular tricks and magic effects and carnival.
But we come to the most common questions being asked about.
Why do we have eyelashes?! We say that people who have sparse lashes and flat as I can feel prejudice knowing that someone has created the false eyelashes. So this is nothing more than cosmetic product a replacement to our lashes. Substitute convenient, quick to apply (you believe it or not, we will see later if you convince), and above all (pass me the term) stramegafigo!
Many of us believe the false eyelashes like huge clumps, ridiculous carnival and that can not adapt to the look of every day. False. There eyelash tufts and easier to apply, or at least fake eyelashes super simple and natural. They come in all colors, so if you want to look extravagant can guide you on colors like pink, green, multicolored, or feel (like I do) on the black or brown (which has a very natural effect).
What brands do you use?! The best brand?!
So, as far as my experience, I will make a list of the brands I used.
- Eyes Lips Face = Poor, really. Pessano sealing and resistance and poor quality. They are cheap (1.70 €), this is, but I steer on other brands spend a few euro more.
- The Essence = I love, I've tried two types, and I was really satisfied, they cost € 2.99 and have good strength and good performance on the eye.
- Chinese brands = I know it's a brand a little general on ebay are from pacconi 10-20-30-40 eyelashes at reasonable prices. I have found good in general, by buying the Chinese shop in my town is just on ebay. They have a good grip, and a good qualità.I prices are moving from € 3.00 to 1, 00 € including shipping!
- H & M = I did not like much, compared to those of Elf.
glue!?
ABSOLUTELY NOT USE THOSE THAT ARE IN THE PACKAGE. It is important to the brand, just do not use it. The reason is that it may bear irritations, abrasions (like me) and are still very poor in both the duration and the drying.
said that hill council!?
- Lashgrip = can be found in the stands at a modest Make Up Forever (so to speak) cost € 13.11 for 7g of product. Good glue, a lot of liquid, not a good value for money.
- Glue Duo = The best, and € 11.10 for 14 grams of product. A little liquid, I would say more mellow. Good value for money and good seal. What advice
sites!?
http://myworld.ebay.it/ecdaphne888/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
eBay seller, good communication and excellent products. I bought many false eyelashes from this seller and I was really satisfied.
http://store.ennebitruccoeparrucco.com/19-ciglia-finte-?p=4
Honestly I've never bought from this site, but I've heard a lot of good.
http://www.eyeslipsface.it/
If you really do not want to buy from other sites. I'm not very good, I repeat, their false eyelashes.
For now I think of these sites but you can take a stroll by Make Up Forever (the costs may reach to 17 €) or Mac (hovering around 12 €). Or save by Essence (2,99 €), Catrice (4 / 5, 00 €), Kiko (about € 7.00).
Soon I'll make a tutorial on how I put them. There I leave with some pictures.














They cost € 1.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment