Sunday, March 13, 2011

When Do You Renew Oklahoma Water/waste Licensure

Review Eyeshadow Essence

Sorry for the absence of girls, but I had some commitments. And since today I'm home sick with a cold obscene and lips swollen like two double canoes, I decided to write some posts for the blog. These 3
Eyeshadow Essence I took them to some € 0.99 last week at the stand of OVS Iper Grandate.
are 2.5 grams of product for 24 months of expiry.
1. The first color I chose was a Soul Mate and then a metallic Metallic Effect with particular reflections. The color is light brown, almost bronze.
2. The second color was pretty funky and is instead a Sparkling Effect that does not mean a glittery effect, style Yersey Girls (I only look at the E! ?), But a brilliant and illuminating effect. The color is dark brown with a touch of gold.
3. The last color was that Hot Spott is a Shimmer Effect therefore a brightening effect, but not glittery. The color is a yellow light.
I was really satisfied with these products, have excellent pigmentation (remember that these effects I have described is always a good Matt Effect of pigmentation on the contrary that have a lower pigmentation). Have a good life with a good primer underneath (I am continuing to use the Eye Primer Zoeva, I love it!) And a good draft. Li
advice! Absolutely, even the full price of 1.99 € remain eyeshadows effective and cheap. They have, as I have said and as you will see from the swatches good pigmentation and a good life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment