Monday, March 7, 2011

How Long Does It Take To Ship To Thailand

Review Colour & Shine Eyeshadow Essence

ragazzuole Hello, now I'm home from school and take this opportunity to do some reviews of the latest products bought at Essence balances. As I remember
Essence, as an assortment redo the end of March or early April, has put on sale some products that will disappear.
I bought pretty much everything except the nail products which I have too many.
We start however with the review. I bought the first time I went to stand Essence (in this case, the Hyper Grandate) these three eyeshadow Colour & Shine initially cost around € 3 and were on sale for just € 0.99.
The colors I picked were: 06
Bling Bling = A pearl white, very enlightening. 04
Simply Me = A blue sky beautiful summer, I love it.
05 Pretty Rockin '= A black with silver paiuzze.
Pigmentation? Excellent, I must say that I had my hopes for these shadows, as very few wafers cooked pearl finish this can give an excellent and intense pigmentation. Instead I really think again ricreduta.E you also looking at the pictures of the swatches. The duration
!? Good, of course with an eye primer under make better. The consistency
!? I'm not too dusty, and are easy to blend.
Council, especially the 06, to apply under the brow as eyelight or however the eye near the tear duct, being the point darker eye.
not recommend an eye shadow to finish this, and pearl and diamond, to mature over the 45.50 years, as you would add to the "old". (And a board of course). Li
advice? Yes, indeed. I love them, excellent pigmentation, pearl finish, good durability and excellent shading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment