Friday, March 4, 2011

Arcadetypinggames.net

Review Refreshing & Moisturizing Lipgloss Essence Sun Club

In Essence balances of the only products I was interested in taking, they were not in balance. Oh well, I have been satisfied to take almost any other discounted products, you'll see in the next review, I only say that are largely satisfied.
But let the reviews of this lipgloss, one of the most loved by the Essence. Essence
describes it as "Try these new lipgloss sun club, style and protection all in one. Lips receive hydration and care they need while the gloss brilliant summer creates the look you've always wanted. Thanks to the filter SPF 6, lipgloss lips to give the necessary sun protection. Available in different shades "
Sunscreen 6 (a little fiber, whereas a line designed for the summer), refreshing and moisturizing. True, I find them very refreshing and pigmented at the right point. I also had the gloss on the Bronze Age, and I have always found it very well. They cost € 1.99 and can be found in all stands Essence.
The color that I've got is 06 Sunny Pink. The Board
!? Absolutely. I love it, good pigmentation, good writing and life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment