Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Newsweek Rankings Mba

Review Pure Teint Cover Stick PureSkin Essence

Another purchase cost, on sale, € 0.99 from Essence was this correction, the line PureSkin, anti spot (therefore anti imperfections).
Normally I think costs about € 2-3 and I got the Sand color 02 but only because it was the only one left, however, normally there are only two colors. Essence
describes it as "Pure teint concealer mean the end of imperfections: totally discreet but effective long held at bay pimples! Available in two colors. "
First of all I must say that I love to stick in the correction since they are easy to apply with precision and speed, are usually based on very fat, or at least I saw them on my skin, almost all with a thinner than normal fat and oily. The coverage of the stick is usually good. The only flaw is that it is difficult to find a perfect color.
Let's talk about spelling anyway. I was not very impressed, first of all the little variety of colors which I think is a problem, how can we expect these two colors meet the poor billions of colors and shades of skin are there?!
The duration is in normal, I always suggest to set the concealer with a bit of powder. The pigmentation is sufficient, nothing earth-shattering. I can not find anyway you can put like the Layla cover stick that I love.
are 5 g of product with a maturity of 12 months. Li
advice! Mmm, no. You may very well avoid purchasing it. The pigmentation and duration are average, but the lack of variation of colors is a bad choice, in my opinion.





0 comments:

Post a Comment