Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Black Yahtzee Electronic Handheld Game

Review Mono Hi-Tech Deborah

When I saw this trio a couple of weeks ago with the snobbai enough alone and leave it there all alone on the counter of my usual (and foreign popular), stall.
Last week I was persuaded and I bought it. Since that day I stop loving him even though I only used a few tricks. I love it, has an excellent writing effect, it can be used wet or dry, fine shading and excellent durability.
The only flaw is that the three colors are attacked and not divided as in a palette, and then just to make only one color needs to be done a little more attention. The number of blades that I bought is 35 with a maturity of 18 months. I've paid € 3.00 in the shops and I think the price is orientated on 5-7 €.
The eyeshadows are not at all dusty and the colors have a scale color from a dark blue, dark blue and light blue are shimmer without glitter. Li
advice!? Yes, absolutely. I'm really not very good eye shadow and Deborah had never impressed me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment