Friday, March 4, 2011

Hb-p90d23al-dj Manual

Review Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Essence

Considered one of the best mascara by Essence, with a deadline of six months, a cost which is around € 3 a repebilità in nearly all stands of Essence, the ' I use for months now and I must say I'm really satisfied and seriously!
has a silicone brush, soft bristles and small needle, a short tip. The bristles are not near as dense or excessive in some mascara, then in my opinion are more comfortable and give a natural effect and without lumps.
The duration and the pigmentation is normal, I think maybe some mascara, we have a denser and black pigmentation, but I find the brush picks up the amount of product required, will not create lumps and give volume to the lashes really. The Board
!? Absolutely. I find it just as mascara and is also at an affordable price.



0 comments:

Post a Comment