Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank You Letter For Financial Loan

Review Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24 H Maybelline

Wandering on the Internet some time ago I noticed this new home Maybelline. An exceptionally soft eyeliner with a low cost, with brush Annex tract and accurate and durable.
I've paid € 5.00 in the store and I found it on the 10 €. Also available in dark blue and brown (as far as I know).
I, I loved when I first seen, is a shiny black, intense, full of color and pigmentation. The line is clear, fine, durable. Easy to spread, not dry after opening as some gel eyeliner that I have. I find it very similar to the Mac BlackTrack same stretch intense and precise.
The length is perfect, or at least on me has lasted more than 10 hours (Now that lasts an entire day can not believe it, but the short term is good). The Board
!? Yeah, despite not like the gel eyeliner, I find it EXCELLENT (for the first time I write in capital letters). Very long life, suddenly intense, very good pigmentation and excellent preservation of the product!



0 comments:

Post a Comment